Ready Your Design to Print Stencil
Your Design to Print Stencil.
Custom made in kent. Send us your design by email or post, with some information.
That is why you are going to print onto and with what ink you will be using.
We will choose the right Sunlight stencil sheet to burn your design on to so it is ready to print.
They are available in 3 sizes A5, A4, AND A3. We are ready to go stencils can use on many different products.
We can use the product which surfaces, flat or round with many different inks and paint, over and over again.
They can use on porous and non-porous substrates. It include textiles, glass. wood. paper, clay, ceramics, vinyl the list goes on and on.
The Custom made Sunlight stencils can produce very fine detail which cannot be matched or duplicated using Maler hand-cut or plotter cutters.
Please allow 10 working days from receiving your camera-ready artwork to despatch day.
Looking to get Your Design to Print Stencil made by us? You’re in the right place.
Whilst achievable at home, exposing stencils can take up time, space (but not much) and does need a bit of kit to do properly.
In our workshop, not only do we expose screens all day long for our own printing, we also expose stencils for our customers.
The lead time for exposed screens is currently approximately 2 weeks.
Choose between 43T mesh (for printing onto fabric) or 90T mesh (for printing onto paper, or very detailed designs for fabric). 120T).
Screen films are often sent with your finished screen. Please let us know if you need yours and we will make sure to include them.
- Images must be black and white (without shades of grey)
- you need to ensure that the background is 100% white otherwise it may affect the quality of your print.
- Images must be positive ie the black lines / marks / text on your image are the parts that will print.
- Digital images should be high resolution – ideally 300dpi.
- Our preferred formats are PDF and JPEG.
- If you wish your image to print at a certain size and are not sure if your image is correct,
- please crop tightly to the positive image before sending so that we can assess/adjust the size if necessary.
- If you prefer to post your image(s) to us, they should be sent as photocopies (please do not send original artwork).
- We can take a look at your image(s) before you order – see Contact Us for further details.
- We will email you to let you know if it is suitable and suggest minor changes if necessary.
- Copyright – if you wish to use artwork that is not your own, please make sure that it is copyright free or that you have permission to use it, and you can forward that permission to us so that we are not breaching copyright by printing the image on to a screen.